Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sir is Back

Not that he went anywhere, really. Just came back to the D/s "thing." The other day, he tied my hands up and made me get ready for bed whilst tied up. That was interesting. He was very impressed at my ability to prepare my toothbrush while tied up. When I was about to climb into bed (still tied up), he bent me over and had his way with me. It was fantastic.

Today, I went in to work for a few hours and Sir picked me up. He told me to take my seatbelt off, and when I asked why, he dropped the little silk bag with my ben wa ball in it into my lap. Put it in, he ordered. He had pulled into a parking garage, away from anyone who might be able to see, and I pulled my pants down in the front seat and slid it in. We stopped to get lunch from a drive through, and while we were waiting in line for our food, he turned to me and said "I want to fuck you and slap you later."

I'm intrigued. And horny. And wtf am I still doing on the computer??

Gotta go.

Always his,
His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment