Awakening my inner submissive

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sorely Used

So last night, after finishing my blog post, I asked Sir if we could move the couch so that we could cuddle and watch the movie. He said yes, so we moved the couch and refilled the wine glasses. After a while, I laid down and put my head in his lap, and he put his arm around me as we watched the movie.

And then my third glass of wine kicked in (we had been sipping for nearly two hours), and I started stroking him and sucking him. He seemed cool with it and was trying not to moan and stuff. Got to keep up that Dominant persona. Can't be melting all over your sub. Ha.

So when I stopped for a moment because my free hand was smushed under his leg, he grabbed my hand and said "I didn't say stop." At some point during the movie (LA Confidential), the cops are roughing up some guys and me, being drunk, began a discussion on why they were getting beat up. That led to a discussion about why they use phone books, and Sir informed me that they don't leave bruises because of the way the force is distributed.

So then I said I didn't get it, didn't believe him, so Sir dug out a phone book and attempted to explain that the force is distributed over the whole surface, etc. And then, since I am a dirty, dirty slut, I wanted him to show me. So he lightly smacked my arm, which was not a good enough test. And then, inevitably, he ended up smacking my ass with the phone book. Hard. And he was right. No bruise today.

So anyway, after our phone book experiment, we went back to the couch and continued our movie. And then I started sucking Sir off, and we ended up 69ing on the living room floor. Sir ran upstairs at one point to get my vibrator because he is obsessed with getting me to squirt, so then he tortured me with that and made me come four times in a row, followed by very rough sex wherein I came another 4 times...didn't squirt though. At some point, he murmured in my ear that I was his dirty whore and he was going to fuck me until I couldn't walk. Mission accomplished. My lady bits are very sore today. Its wonderful.

Happy Sunday.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment