Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Back to normal...

I woke up yesterday after FINALLY sleeping most of the night without coughing and waking myself up. Sir let me sleep in (he's so thoughtful) and when I finally crawled out of bed, I was hit by the sudden realization that our house is kind of an absolute disaster. The kitchen was in disarray-dishes stacked on the countertops, the dishwasher clean but not emptied, dirty pans on the stove. The dining room has papers all over, books that need to go back to the library. The living room has magazines, coffee cups, blankets, and bits of the newspapers scattered about.

I told Sir that I was very sorry the house had gotten to this point and I would handle it all tomorrow (so today). He replied that I must be feeling better to be this upset about it.

I got home last night to find that he had cleaned up the kitchen for me (Thank God, I hate cleaning up the kitchen for some reason), and had gathered up most of his mess from the rest of the house. He had some running around to do this afternoon, so I am going to try and get as much of the rest of the cleaning done before he gets home.

Tomorrow, we are having a date day, and I bought a fancy new razor for my lady bits. The old one kicked off last week and I have been meaning to get a new one. Its hard to go shopping when you are coughing up a lung every two minutes.

We are printing and signing the new contract today (hopefully), so I will be putting that up tomorrow.

Off to clean up this messy, messy house!

Always his,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment