Awakening my inner submissive

Friday, March 14, 2014

TGIF

I'm so glad its Friday.

I'm still getting over whatever the crap is wrong with me--I plan on coming home, having dinner with Sir (delicious leftovers from last night, yay!), and then going to bed. Sir pretty much said the same thing over breakfast. I'm not feeling as sick as I have been, but I am just absolutely exhausted. Earlier this week, I came home from work and then pretty much slept for like 12 hours. And I could have kept going, too.

Since it is finally getting nice here, Sir wants to go to the park tomorrow and go for a walk. It will be nice to be outside without freezing my ass off. Plus, since I was unable to do my morning treadmilling this week, I can make up for it a little. Luckily, being sick pretty much killed my appetite, so I probably broke even, calorie-wise. Not a good idea for the long term, but it seems like every time I start a workout plan or something, I get sick or our schedule is torn up and that is the end of that. I planned my workouts to be during the week only, so I can get up with Sir and then have time to run and still have time to shower before work. Weekends are for us.

PS: I'm really hoping to get some sexy time with Sir this weekend. Being sick killed the possibility of mid-week romping, but I think after I get some sleep, I will be back to normal. And weekends have become unofficial Dom/sub time, since we are actually around each other for more than a few hours. And I'm not immediately making and serving dinner during half of that time.

Always his,

His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment