Awakening my inner submissive

Friday, March 28, 2014

Long Weekend

This is a long weekend for Sir and I, and we have been taking full advantage of that. Yesterday, I spent the morning cleaning up the house, which looks much better. When Sir got home, we went errand-running and then came home for what I thought was the rest of the day. "Put your shoes back on, we aren't done."

We went to the mall, and I couldn't figure out why we were there.

Sir is buying me a collar for our weekends. :) 

According to our new contract, which I just uploaded, I am to wear a specific necklace from Friday until Sunday. I figured we would just pick one that I just don't wear that often, but he wants to buy me one. It was very sweet.

Unfortunately, with me being kind of a picky pain in the ass, we didn't find one at the mall. We are going to try another store today, since we will be going out for date day.

Also, tomorrow is my last birth control pill. I'm super excited and super nervous.

Date day awaits!

Always his,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment