Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Out of My (online) Shell

I fully realize that this blog is not a substitute for actual human contact, but over the past week or so I have begun to actually interact with other blogs. Leaving comments, adding to my reading list, etc. I read them all the time, but I never really had the guts to comment, to leave a trail back here, to come out of my online shell.

I have felt this sense of renewal (probably because it is springtime-just don't tell the weather people, they can't seem to get it right, lol) in terms of my submission, and reading about it makes me feel more normal about it. There are tons of other people with similar thoughts and feelings, and it makes me feel more confident in myself, that I am not some deviant weirdo (which is the feeling I get whenever anything BDSM or D/s related is ever brought up in my vanilla life). People here on the blogosphere GET IT because they do it too. Its a nice feeling, especially because I have literally no one but Sir to talk about this with. My family would freak out and my friends don't really need this much detail about my sex life. :) 

So anyway, if you are reading this, thank you. Leave a comment if you want. Apparently, March is Q & A month. Ask me a question if you want. But mostly, if you write a blog, thank you for writing.

Always his,

His Lady Aurora

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way!
    PS...I wish you had a way to subscribe by email? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my first ever comment!

    Just added email subscription option--on the right hand side.

    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete