Awakening my inner submissive

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scheduling and Whining

I have made a schedule for keeping up with the house, and it seems to be working pretty well. In addition to the evening wipe-down of the kitchen (which has helped immensely), I broke the house up into bits so I can hit one section per day. Monday is the kitchen, Tuesday is the bedroom and vacuuming, Wednesday is the bathrooms, Thursday is the light-colored laundry and the living room, Friday is the dark colored laundry and making the menu/shopping list, and Saturday is vacuuming, grocery shopping, and anything else that needs to get done. My deadline is noon so that I can spend some quality time with Sir.

My coughing is FINALLY coming to an end. I haven't had any cough syrup since Sunday, and I don't sound like a frog anymore.

Sir has noticed an improvement in the housekeeping, which makes me happy. He's been so stressed and bitchy about his job--and has been like this for MONTHS--but it is nice to get recognition for my extra effort. I figure if the house is cleaner, he will have less excuse for not putting in more job applications.

Its very hard for me to keep my mouth shut about his job situation. I think he is being lazy and doesn't want to spend the time filling out the damn applications after a day of work. Which I get. But then he bitches about how much he dislikes his job and the stupid things that he has to deal with all day--and it makes me stressed out. He's upset, I'm upset that he's upset, and then I'm pissed because if he would just PUT IN SOME APPS we would both feel like he is at least making an effort.

I think I might go make something good for dessert. That will help, right?

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment