Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, August 1, 2013

All Tied Up

Sir had a day off yesterday. I did not. So when I came home from work, he was ready for me. After instructing me to get cleaned up (I insisted on taking a full shower), I emerged from the bathroom to find a black bra, black cheekies, and black lace stockings laid on the bed, along with a selection of toys and a note that said "Surprise Me." After a moment, I picked one of the toys and placed it, then sat on the edge of the bed to wait. I was going to kneel on the floor, but I figured that was too much. Plus it was dark, and I looked kind of creepy sitting there on the floor in my get-up.

So Sir came upstairs (finally), and commenced with the fun. Kissing, stroking, sucking, and then he bent me over the bed and pulled my arms behind my back. He used a long piece of rope to tie my hands tightly, then pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck him. I was happy to oblige. When he had enough, he pulled me up and helped me to the bed, taking me until he was satisfied.

I thought we were finished, but no. Not even close. He then took out my favorite pink toy, a vibrator, and proceeded to give me four clitoral orgasms. I thought I was going to die. It was heavenly. When I couldn't move anymore, he finally put the toy away and began the task of untying me. I had marks on my wrists all night, and was afraid they wouldn't fade in time for work. I love when he marks me as his.

Today is August 1. New month, new start. I will work out today. I will eat right. I will follow my ritual tonight before bed. I am a positive, motivated person working toward my best ME.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment