Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Weekend Off

I start my new job in a few weeks. I am super excited. Every time I think about the fact that I can count my days left at my current job, I feel like I am dreaming.

This weekend is going to be a busy one for Sir and I. We have friends coming in from out of town, we are hanging out with both of our families, and we have to clean up the house. I'm also trying to make a list (Sir is helping) of things that I need to get done before I start my new job. I'm going to need to wear business casual every day (which is something we are both excited about in more ways than one), but my closet is currently arranged based on my work clothing at the moment (plain, boring, not at all dressy). I need to go through the clothes I have stashed around the house (sweaters, winter stuff, dresses, etc) and get rid of things that don't fit, I won't wear, or are stained/worn. I also need to make a priority list of things to do around the house--my work hours will be changing drastically and I need to sort of streamline my life. I need to go through the bathrooms and get rid of old stuff, trash, things we don't need. I need to reorganize our linen closet/extras closet (when things like shampoo are on sale, I buy a couple at a cheap price). I need to go through and clean up my makeup things--not that I have to wear more makeup at my new job, but I like wearing it and my current job is too physical. It just sweats off.

Sir has developed a new Dom signal. He really likes coffee, and when I bring him a cup, he usually wants a refill at some point. He simply hands the cup to me and knows that I know what he wants. I like it. Also, he put the final glaze on my paddle. It is all shiny and pretty.

So much to do...and I need to keep up with my blog-reading. Maybe even comment one of these days.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment