Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Addendum

So I am really proud of myself. I had a long day at work, I was tired and cranky, and had to stop at the house first to drop something off, but I went to the gym! I'm glad I did, but I feel like it takes up an inordinate amount of time, which is stupid. I stay for half an hour but by the time I get home and showered, it is time for dinner to be eaten. Not made, eaten. So Sir is going to have to okay with eating dinner later than we usually do. He wanted me to work out, and being healthy (and losing weight) is important to both of us. The weight concern is mostly me. Sir says I look fine.

So I burned around 330 calories today at the gym. If I go every weekday, that is an average of 1650 calories burned per week. That is if I do nothing extra, like use our stationary bike or do a workout video or go for a walk/jog (once it isn't hellish outside). So that is about a pound every two weeks, with no changes to diet or extra stuff. I'm hoping to be down to 150 at some point. That is my goal end weight--because that is a weight I remember being at and feeling good about the way I look. I'm hoping to make significant progress by the time our vacation comes around. There will be swimsuit-needed activites and I want to buy a new one.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment