Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, August 29, 2013

On Sir's Orders

Sir's orders for me today include getting the laundry done (and I'm assuming fold it and put it away), work out, figure out a dessert for Sunday, wear my plug for an hour and a half today and tomorrow since I didn't do it yesterday (with permission) due to seeing a friend all day, and being ready in a skirt when he comes home. I'm sure he'll give me a location later on today. Here's hoping its the bedroom!

My new job starts next week and I have a week in between. So far, I have cleaned out the fridge of anything too old or gross. We are in desperate need of groceries, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Bonus-the fridge is so empty it is very easy to clean. I'm going to pick up some essentials this afternoon and then go major shopping tomorrow.

So much to do--so much time to do it in. :P

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment