Awakening my inner submissive

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Power Tools

My last post ended with Sir making some sort of object in our basement with power tools. What happened next was rather entertaining and very dirty.

Sir made me a paddle.

He used it on a very excited sub to great results, including the most formalized verbalization of our arrangement yet. He seems to enjoy being my Dom, and I really like that he is finally getting to be more comfortable with it. He did some "research" about the whole Dom-sub thing online and seemed to be interested.

Sir did decide that I am not allowed to use my vibrator for clitoral orgasm unless we are also going for booty play. :)  It will be my reward.

During our first paddle experience, Sir tied me up as well. I had some impressive marks on my wrists, but they faded quickly. Sad face.

Things in the BDSM department over the past week have been slow. This was in major part due to...drumroll...I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really have no idea how excited I am. Sir is also very happy and proud. Plus I will have to dress up, which he really enjoys. But mostly I won't be at my current place of employment much longer.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment