Awakening my inner submissive

Friday, August 23, 2013

Seducing Sir

Everytime I sat down today, I was reminded of what Sir did to me yesterday.

Things started off nicely after we both got off of work and got home. We had dinner, started a movie, poured a drink or two--I made Sir a vodka lemonade and accidentally poured in way too much vodka. Not that he minded. So were both feeling very relaxed and decided that it had been a while since our last bedroom encounter, and decided that tonight sounded good. Earlier in the evening, after dinner, he had ordered me out of my shirt and pants and said that I had to wear just my bra and underwear for the rest of the night. I was very turned on by his Domminess (as we refer to it now), and eagerly complied.

We were snuggling on the couch when I decided to give him a blow job, and then he decided we were going upstairs to play with some toys. He told me to surprise him so I pulled out my smallest plug and put that in, then grabbed my vibrator and started playing with that, knowing full well what our rules for my vibrator are. I get to use my vibrator (or have it used on me) in exchange for anal. Needless to say, he was rather excited, and ended up taking it from me and giving me three amazing orgasms in a row. I mean, my legs were shaking and I was weak for the rest of the night. After he took care of me, it was his turn, as promised by the vibrator usage. I have been sore for almost 24 hours now, and I love it.

Other Dommy things he has done recently: asked me to bathe him (he was feeling very lazy after work and I know I love it when he bathes me (which isn't very often)), given me a list of things to do for the days when I am between jobs, given permission/ordered me to buy new underwear and bras, and generally has been more dominating as a whole.

I have been considering creating a "chore chart" for myself since my hours will be so different. I want to make sure that the caretaking of the house doesn't suffer, since that is part of my duties. I'm thinking of making a list of all the stuff I need to get done to the house on a weekly basis and then breaking it up into chunks so that I don't have to spend my weekends (and time with Sir) cleaning around the house. I mean, time I have to do laundry or dishes is time that could be spent getting spanked and stuff. Everyone wins. I also need to rework my goals and clarify Sir's rules, since he actually sort of gave me some. He thinks its silly to write them out, but I am a visual person and I need to see them.

Also, Sir really likes it when I text him and call him Sir. I think he likes giving orders via text as well. I've called him Sir out loud as well and he likes that too. I've never really had a nickname for him, but Sir seems to fit perfectly. I guess fate was waiting for me to figure out D/s so I could call him Sir instead of hon or sweetie. Ugh. Sir just fits.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment