Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

On the Right Track

After our discussion the other day, Sir and I are doing much better in terms of the D/s dynamic. I still haven't given him my explanation of what I am looking for out of this, but I feel like I may not need to anymore. It's like something clicked and now he gets it. :)

He has given me some orders for this week. I am to wear my butt plug for one hour each day this week, with proof being shown to him upon his arrival home--meaning it needs to be going in or coming out when he is present. I am to wear skirts or dresses Thursday and Friday and be "ready and waiting" when he comes home from work. I think I am going to go all in and start kneeling. Not sure if he will like this or not, but I think he will like it. Especially if he is in the right mood. Wink. I am also to wear my Ben Wa ball all day on Friday, being able to remove them only if they interfere with the plug. Haven't worn them both, so we aren't sure if they will be a problem. I am also to move up to the medium sized plug on Friday. The final request is for me to buy new underwear. The stuff I have is very old and not very sexy. This is to be everyday underwear, but something nice.

Sir ordered me to suck him yesterday afternoon, and then wanted to have sex--I wasn't really in the mood and told him this when he asked why I didn't seem as into it as I usually am. I said I was neutral but if he wanted to use me, go ahead. He was hesitant, but after I assured him it was ok, that the idea of him just using me was turning me on, he went ahead and took care of himself. I think that was the only time we have ever messed around where I haven't finished. I told him I had a mental orgasm :) because the idea of him just having his way with me and using me for his pleasure was a major turn on.

Plus, he made sure I finished this morning. Not wearing underwear to bed is very conducive to morning sex.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment