Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Two in a Row

So yesterday it happened again. Only this time it was Sir who did the seducing.

He took my shirt away, which is cool. And my bra. And then we watched a movie while he teased me the entire time. After that, things get blurry. I know he ordered me to climb on top of him, which I did, and then he ordered me to suck him, which I did. I don't usually like to go from him being in me to in my mouth, but I do as Sir commands. :)

So then we started wrestling and somehow I ended up pantiless and pinned under him. At some point, he flipped around and shoved himself in my mouth, using his tongue on me while pinning my arms down. This was quite possibly the best oral I have ever had/given. The feeling of him in my throat, knowing he was simultaneously at my mercy and yet in total control of me, was unbelievable. I'm greatly looking forward to next time.

After that, we went upstairs, where he decided that since my ass was still sore from the night before, I would have to have matching parts. He left my ass alone, since it was still very sore, and focused everything elsewhere. He tortured me with the vibrator, letting our rule slip this once, and did that THREE times. Then he shoved it inside, followed quickly by himself, whispering dirty things in my ear the entire time.

I forgot to mention that this entire time, he had been ordering me not to come without permission. I've never done that before, and thought it was impossible. I've read about it on other blogs and in naughty books, but I didn't think anyone could actually do it. I was wrong. And it feels soooo good, coming on command. On HIS command. Anyway....

So I'm completely bursting with him and and vibrator, and he tells me that he knows I am imagining that I am being fucked by two guys, and I should imagine a third telling me to suck him off--Sir would NEVER allow this under ANY circumstance in real life, but the mental image is quite appealing. He made me beg to come, and while I have never done that before, I was begging as though my life depended on it.

Afterward, we had some ice cream sundaes and a good time was had by all. He also gave me a new order--once I am done with my current job, I am not allowed to wear PJs to bed anymore, barring certain "lady events." Because that's just gross.

Currently on my bookshelf: Burn by Maya Banks. OMG I love this woman's books. SO naughty, yet a solid plotline and mostly believable (albeit very lucky and highly unusual) characters. Also, the idea of a collar really intrigues me, no doubt from my reading material. Sir and I are married, but I feel like a collar is like a wedding ring for sexual love, not just emotional love. I married him because I love him, but a collar is more sexually confined--that I am HIS, inside and out. Obviously a wedding ring does this, but when I think of wedding rings, the image is much more vanilla. And now I'm blathering on. Hopefully that makes sense.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment