Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Home Alone

I love having a day off during the week when Sir isn't home. He usually leaves me a list of things he would like me to get done during the day, and I get to stay in my pjs until I feel like getting dressed. :)

Sir's list today includes picking up a few specific things from the store, planning this week's menu around things we have in the freezer, and getting a head start on the laundry. My list for myself today includes going through the coupon stack, going through all the local grocery store ads to see what is on sale, making that menu, finishing (not just starting) the laundry, vacuuming the whole house, cleaning the bathrooms, and cleaning up the kitchen a little bit. Plus, I 'm making the first batch of Christmas cookies to send out with gifts to my out of state relatives. I'm a little ambitious.

Sir has mixed feelings on when I spend most of my day off cleaning up and doing errands and chores. I know that he enjoys having a neat and semi-orderly house, but he wants me to enjoy my day off too. I don't think he gets it. I like cleaning up because I'm doing it FOR HIM. And also most of the mess in the house is mine. But whatever. He works very hard at his job, which is very physical and draining. He works long hours, and I figure that the least I can do is try to have the house cleaned up and pretty for him when he gets home so he can chill out and enjoy his evening.

Sir's holiday party at work is this weekend. It's really the only good thing about his job, besides a paycheck. Everyone gets together at a nice restaurant, they all bring spouses, we get a really nice dinner (like, really nice. Mucho bucks) and an open bar. Score! It's nice to get to see the other people Sir works with because they are all pretty cool people. I have asked Sir to choose the type of outfit he would like me to wear (he wouldn't choose my outfit flat out--he says I'm an adult. I don't think he gets it). I asked him to decide if I will be wearing dress pants or a skirt, heels or flats, or I can wear a dress. I will most likely end up wearing my ben wa balls as well.

Sir won't be indulging in more than a beer or two while we are there (this thing will last at least four hours, so he will be fine to drive us home), and I'm hoping that he will take advantage of a certain drunken possession (me) after we come home. Or in the car.

I'm making a concerted effort to stop fighting him out of instinct. My first thought upon being asked/told to do something is to say NO, whether I want to do said activity or not. Yesterday, he told me to start my car while he made my lunch (he never makes my lunch, so this was a nice surprise). I started to open the coatroom door and he said no, just go start your car. No coat. I feel like he was testing me. So I grabbed my keys and headed outside into the freezing cold. I started my car and came back, shivering. He looked at me when I came in, smirking. Good girl, he told me. And then he came over and hugged me to warm me up.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment