Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Cheer

Sir's holiday party for work was tonight, but the real show was the pre-party we had in the bedroom right before we left. I had just gotten out of the shower and finished blowdrying my hair when Sir beckoned me to the bed. He was sprawled out in just his robe, with the front ties hanging loose, revealing a peek of what was underneath.

Sir ordered me on my back, where he gave me an orgasm with my pink vibrator--which means--anal! Sure enough, after turning me into a puddle, Sir rolled out the medium sized butt plug and inserted it, then told me that he wanted me to think of something while he used my pussy.

"I want you to imagine what it would be like if you had two guys fucking you. What it would be like if they were discussing who would get your ass and who would get your pussy. What it would be like if they treated you like the fuck-holes you are. Just remember that only I get to fuck you in the ass. Your ass is mine."

The likelihood of Sir ever sharing me is pretty much nothing, so this imagining is pretty safe. It would be pretty hot, but I don't think I could ever be with another guy that way. Maybe a girl. Maybe. Highly doubtful, but it is more likely than a guy.

So after that, Sir told me that if I was lucky he would show me what it would feel like to have him in my ass and someone else in my pussy. I'm assuming he's referring to my mutantly large buttplug that we use as a dildo. Somebody is going to be sore in the morning. And I'm hoping it is me. :)

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment