Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Commuter Hell

This past week has been the start of my overtime at work. It has also been the start of people suddenly forgetting that the expressway is for DRIVING, not for slowly coasting your vehicle with no cops or accidents in sight.

My commute, which normally takes about 30 minutes, has been creeping up to around an hour. I am NOT cool with this. NOT COOL. I've come home in an absolute rage every day this week. This has put Sir on the offensive because I am getting home so much later that usual and in such a bad mood that I don't want to eat or cook dinner. I had a cookie and a cup of coffee last night for dinner.

Tonight's commute took about 50 minutes. I distracted myself on the ride home with my ipod and told myself that Sir does not want me to come home in a bad mood. I am not allowed to get angry about the fucking commute taking so fucking long because these fucking morons can't fucking drive for shit. It helped.

So now I am waiting for dinner to cook and enjoying a lovely cold beer. Hopefully this weekend I can get some sexy time. I'm in desperate need of it.

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment