Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, December 7, 2013

When Life Gets In the Way

That's really my only excuse for not updating or reading in so long. A month!

Sir has been very unhappy lately at his job, and I think it is leaking over into everything else in his life. I remember how that feels, and I can't blame him. We recently put some expensive work into our house and have an extra monthly payment to make, on top of the fact that my car is only mostly reliable as a means of transport, and the fact that we had been aiming for January as the month I was going to go off of The Pill and see what happened. Money stresses, family stress, etc.

And Sir keeps telling me that he has never felt this close to me.

I feel like we are emotionally closer, but further apart sexually. I mean, I literally cannot remember the last time we had sex. I'm fairly certain that he tied me up, but the whole Dom/sub thing has fallen apart for the moment.

And I'm not sure that I miss it as much as I think I should. I still serve him every chance I get. I still follow orders, whether he knows they were orders or not. We just don't seem to have sex. Ever.

Going to open a bottle of wine and see what happens. Perhaps I can get Sir to come out and play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment