Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Family drama out the wazoo at the Possession household. Nothing to do with Sir or myself, but infuriating on a level that I have not personally experienced. I've been sworn to secrecy, so no more details here. Not that family drama would be anyone's first concern if they connected this blog to me. Ha.

Apart from the drama, Christmas has been great so far this year. Sir got me way too much, but my favorite is the new bracelet he gave me. The latch on my old one broke a few months ago and fell off--I found it, but I haven't been wearing one because I didn't have another one.

So last night was my family Christmas and today is Sir's family. Driving, driving, and more driving--to see people he mostly just feels guilty to not see. He's afraid it will be a bad omen if he doesn't see them all on Christmas this year, since there was a death of one of the elderly family members earlier this year. I think its a waste of time and gas money to go see them because he will be miserable the whole time, but I will support him. We'll get to see his parents, at the very least. Sir's parents are very awesome--not sure what happened to the rest of his family.

Sir is recovering from a cold as well, so at least the family visit will be short. He hasn't been in a very frisky mood of late though, so that makes me sad.

Now that presents are done and we've got nothing to do for a few hours, the time has come to attempt to clean up the house and make up for not being home all week.

Merry Christmas, blogland!
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment