Awakening my inner submissive

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hickeys

I was cooking dinner last night when Sir came up behind me, pulled my hair to the side, and began biting and sucking my neck. HARD. I instantly began to fight back, since I cannot go to work with giant hickeys all over my neck, and Sir just pushed my hands away and moved his mouth further down my shoulder, where my shirt would cover it up.

He did this on my shoulder, twice, and then on my back. It's been a long time since he's given me hickeys. I like it.

I'm really liking my new job. People give me so many compliments and many of them are actually nice to me. Some guy gave me a Snickers at Halloween, people compliment my engagement ring, my nails, my jewelry (if I wear any, which is rare). Its strange to have people mostly be nice to me since I am still dealing with the general public. I am proud that I reflect positively on Sir as his possession, not that any of these people know who he is.

Sir has informed me that he is impatiently waiting his dinner, so I must call it a night for blogging.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment