Awakening my inner submissive

Friday, December 13, 2013

Weekend To-Dos

This Saturday is overtime for me, so while I will be making a ton of money tomorrow, I will be away from Sir for most of the day. After I get off work, provided I can drive home in the snowy ice slush that is sure to be covering the roads, I have to get showered and prettied up for Sir's holiday party, and then we have to leave. Sir doesn't want to go, and I don't blame him, because the whole party is just a show for the boss to tell himself that he treats the employees well. Don't get me wrong, its been great. But this year they are doing a cash bar (which is just tacky for this) and probably skipping out on bonuses and gifts altogether. On top of generally treating their employees like shit, and not maintaining equipment (which could be a disaster if anything went wrong), nobody wants to go in the first place. Ugh. Rant over.

Sir took my out for dinner tonight, which was very nice. I miss spending time with him. Our work schedules don't line up much lately and we only have about an hour a night after dinner. I need to be dominated!!! I think he's getting frustrated that I need his Dommyness so much and he's not as *rawr* as I apparently am.

Time to spend time with Sir instead of you lovely people. :)

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment