Awakening my inner submissive

Sunday, December 15, 2013

On Sir's Orders

I think all of our long conversations over the past few days have helped Sir's confidence immensely. He seems more relaxed at home and his Dommy side is coming out to play more. He takes good care of me. He was too tired to take my ass last night, so we caught up on our DVR stuff until I fell asleep. I woke up wrapped in three blankets on the couch, very warm and comfy, but figured since I was awake, I should head up to bed and not stay down here all night. Sir had turned on the electric blanket so the bed was nice and warm on my side.

I woke up snuggled against Sir's back and felt happier than I have in a long time. And then he woke up. And then he decided to mercilessly tease me with his fingers until I begged him to let me come--which he did--five times. Then he flipped me over and had his way with me (not that I was complaining) while he bit my neck and told me what a dirty girl I am.

"Put your robe on and go make breakfast." So I made breakfast wearing only my big fluffy robe. And some thick socks, as its cold.

I love the weekend.

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment