Awakening my inner submissive

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sir's Belt

Yesterday, Sir and I went out for dinner with his parents. As I was putting my makeup on, he proceeded to remove his belt and slowly wind it up in his hand before swatting my ass with it. I've never been hit with something, and it was lovely.

He seemed to like how red my ass got, and followed me around the room as I got ready to go, swatting at me the whole time. By the time we left the house, my ass was warm and very pink. It was very nice. I think Sir is getting into this more every day.

Sunday Rules Check-In:

General: I have made his coffee every morning (unless he is off the next day). I have attempted to clean the kitchen as I go, but our kitchen is very small and I need to keep working on this one. I'm planning a toss-out of stuff that I don't use very often so that should help. I have tried to not be as bitchy after work, which has been easier this week because I have been learning a new area. I have also only used the F word once or twice this week. I'm not counting thoughts. :)

Health: Work in progress. The menu is the only one I have really kept this week. Tomorrow begins GO TO THE EFFING (I'm working on it!) GYM week. If I do it every day I am able, I am going to buy myself some new eyeshadow.

Finances: Pretty good, actually. I bought lunch once this week, when a bunch of us ordered in. It was glorious and a perfect pick-me-up from work.

Personal: Skirts have improved Sir's mood. I think he likes knowing he has easy access. *insert wiggling eyebrows* Dental health was officially sanctioned by the dentist! D/s situation is good.

So I really just need to focus on GOING TO THE GYM. I want new eyeshadow!



No comments:

Post a Comment