Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Just when I find something good...

I heard about this blog-disaster letter going around. I didn't have an email, but I don't have ads on my page either. Just when I finally get into this whole blogging thing, everyone freaks out and considers shutting down their stuff. Hoping for the best.

Yesterday, Sir and I had a 'discussion' of sorts. He had a long day at work, and was very cranky all day. He texted me a few times saying he needed to change his attitude. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for a little scening, and proceeded to dress a little skanky in a short skirt and revealing shirt. He got home and completely ignored it, which was odd because he loves when I wear skirts. I was hurt, because I immediately thought the worst: I had freaked him out with my new interest in D/s and he was shutting down. Or I was fat. So I got all pissy and cranky, which didn't add to his mood. After a long discussion, we determined that I just have really bad timing.

He is not creeped out or anything by the D/s stuff (score!). He was just exhausted and that was the last thing on his mind. I also realized that maybe I am so "fervent" (his words) about this stuff because I was sexually repressed for like my whole life. Now that something makes sense, is fun, and makes me feel good about myself, I want it all the time. At the start of our relationship, he was the one who wanted it all the time. I refused, taking baby steps into the normal teenage world of kissing and making out. Sir is my first and only sexual partner, for the record. I was so behind in learning 'the basics' of a relationship that the idea of anything more than kissing was almost panic-inducing. It was dirty, whorish, something to be guilty about. But I liked it. Did that mean that I was dirty and whorish?

This is a good segue into Day 11 of the 30 days of kink. The ethics of kink. As long as all parties are of age, sound mind, and want to be involved in the kink, I say go for it! Certain safety precautions should be taken, depending on how far into the kink the parties will go, but as long as everyone is cool with it, why not? If I want to be hung upside down and spanked while someone shoves their penis in my mouth, who has the right to tell me no? Not that I would enjoy that. Not at all. *shifty eyes*

Sir and I are both off tomorrow. We are currently working through a bottle of Pinot Grigio (which is much better than I thought it would be), and I am definitely hoping for some cuddling and maybe some spanking. I am trying to think of a way to ask him to spank me with something other than his hand. Like a paddle or something. He doesn't like to hurt me, which is sweet in general, but really irritating when we are in the moment and I really want him to smack my ass with something that will hurt. I'll let you know how it goes.

Always his,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment