Awakening my inner submissive

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Breaking the ice...

I'm a twenty-something woman in the process of figuring out what life has in store for me. I need a relatively anonymous place in which to do this, so I created this blog as a place to order my thoughts. Original, right?

Ten Things About Aurora

1. I hate my job. It feels so good to be able to say that without wondering if someone will tattle on me.
2. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney princess.
3. I also like the literary aspect of Aurora, Goddess of the Dawn, as my nom de plume for this blog of discovery and renewal.
4. If I can manage to get over my prudishness, I will hopefully be able to share the catalyst for this blog, which was discovering a passion for BDSM and submission. I hesitate to call myself a full submissive, but I am taking baby steps deeper into the wider BDSM/kink world.
5. I am married to my Prince Charming.
6. I am a sucker for romantic comedies.
7. As much as the Fifty Shades series has been disliked on the many Dominant/submissive pages I have perused, they changed my life.
8. For the past several months, I have been increasingly intrigued by the idea of D/s.
9. This blog will likely contain adult themes, in case you missed numbers 4,7, and 8.
10.  I hope to outline my development as a submissive here.

I am a pretty private person, but I was so excited to see that there are other people out there who share the same likes and dislikes with regards to sexual behaviors. It takes so much courage to put all that out there for the world to see, even though they can't see YOU. So thanks, BDSM bloggers.

His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment