Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sir comes out to play...and more days of kink

So I've been focusing more on Sir's "man candy" lately. It makes him very happy, and then he makes me happy. Several times. Anyway. I was enjoying my Sir lollipop last night when he totally took charge and pinned me to the bed, played with my plugs, and wondered out loud what would happen if he came in my mouth and made me swallow it. *sub swoon* We ended up trying a new position and he didn't quite make it to my mouth in time, but the whole encounter was super exciting. He isn't usually that forceful, and I could tell he was greatly enjoying it. Which made me happy, because I love it when he takes control.

Onto the 30 days...

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting fantasy.

Hmmm. I can tell you it would involve nipple clamps (although I've never tried them, they are on my list of things to try), being tied up, possibly a flogger or a paddle of some kind (also on my must-try list), and basically being "kidnapped" for the weekend. For Sir to use me whenever he wants, focusing on whatever he wants me to do.

Day 7: Favorite toy?

Mine would probably be my good old vibrator. Sir likes to play with it and torture me everywhere. He also likes to give me a "threesome" with the vibrator.

Day 8: Kinky image I find erotic.




Simple but effective. Sir likes that style of nylons also.

Day 9: Kink related song/music video I enjoy.

Lace and Leather by Britney Spears. I can't really think of any others at this moment. That song makes me feel sexy though.

Day 10: Hard Limits

Scat play. Water sports. Needles. Fire play. An actual whip. Again, since I'm still getting my bearings, not sure what the options even are, let alone which ones I would never do. I feel like I would be open to anything that doesn't leave a gaping, open wound.

******

Sir and I were talking about my blog last night and cleared some things up. He understands the urges but didn't understand why it came on so fast. Well, I'm an impatient person, for one. Everything I do is fast. Also, as I explained to him, it was like I had a halleluia moment and finally figured out a huge part of my personality, especially as it relates to us as a couple. Everything started to click, like a giant sun illuminated my sex life. A bit dramatic, but there you go. As though the goddess Aurora had brought my dawn. Sorry. Melodrama.

So he gets it, understands it, and seems to really enjoy it, judging from last night. I feel like our relationship has always been this way, unofficially. It feels good to have a name for it.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment