Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sir

Sir is getting very fed up with his job. This is manifesting itself by him getting upset over stupid things, being upset about my new hours/commute, and being jealous of my new job. I have to admit, I would be super pissed and jealous if the tables were turned and he had gotten this job instead of me. But anyway.

He told me this afternoon that he feels like his alpha male dynamic is getting tossed to the side because he gets home before me and therefore cleans up the house and gets dinner started--things he has never really done, EVER, during the entirety of our nearly decade long relationship. I don't like it anymore than him, but I am SO EFFING HAPPY to be out of Helljob that I could be doing almost anything else and not really care. But I see where he is coming from and it does feel strange to not cook dinner. I haven't really cooked anything in like three days. I made breakfast once, but that doesn't even count. Eggs are not hard.

I don't really know how to fix this. There are a few solutions, I guess, but none that really help right this second. He could take a nap instead of cleaning up, although he did both today, and then I could start dinner when I get home. This means it would be ready much later than usual, and then we would probably stay up later so that A we could spend more time together, and B who wants to eat dinner and then go right to bed? I could also prep all the stuff beforehand, presumably on the weekend, so that he/I could just throw dinner together with all of these prepped ingredients.

We are taking it one day at a time right now, but I am really happy with my new situation.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment