Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Job Stress

My new job is affecting Sir and I more than I thought it would. I am now getting home after him, and he told me yesterday that it was very sad to come home to an empty house. I was very stressed yesterday after having filled out endless paperwork and having to get information that I didn't know I needed, and was very cranky and generally in a horrid mood. He told me this afternoon that he actually stayed downstairs after I went to bed because he didn't want to be in bed with me. That has not happened in a LONG time.

Today was much, much better. I got almost everything taken care of, and the stuff I need to correct can be done pretty much at my leisure. I actually got more into training for my actual job, and I really like it. Sir made dinner, which was reheating a huge platter of lasagna, but it feels strange to have him doing "my job" of making sure dinner is done. I don't really like it, but the alternative is to have dinner later in the evening, and since he gets up early, this causes problems. We are going to have to figure this out over the weekend because I enjoy cooking and I know Sir does not. Plus cooking is my job.

I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be very interesting in terms of sexy time. We haven't done anything in several days, and I am thinking of wearing my Ben Wa ball to work on Friday. Maybe I will plan a date day.

Sir is instructing me to make coffee to go along with dessert and I must obey.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment