Awakening my inner submissive

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

Not much going on today. I've been off for about a week and start my new job tomorrow. I'm so excited but really nervous that I'm going to screw it up and end up crawling back to Helljob. Sir is confident in me, and that helps.

Several BBQs this weekend. Lots of food. Lots of family time with mine and Sir's parents. I worked out the plan for my new daily routine--still getting up with Sir, but now I actually have time to get in a decent workout DVD and shower.

Nothing much in the way of kink this weekend either. There wasn't really time until today, and both of us were pretty much beat. We got up early to get back in the work mindset and then we were so bored and cranky that we just sort of did our own things until it was time for dinner. Caught up on some TV shows, did some reading, ate some more. Since I did all the laundry on Friday, there wasn't any of that to do--so we ended up taking a nap. Which was nice.

I think the plan for tonight is to watch a movie and then head to bed. I'm so excited to have weekends off now too, since Sir has them off as well.

Always His.
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment