Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

No Time For Drama

I can see it has been a while since my last update. I had way too much on my reading list when I signed back on here--will have to catch up later.

Between family drama on both sides and my new work hours, things have been less than ideal in the D/s world for me lately. Sir and I have both been dealing with different levels of family drama, added to the constant annoyance of me not being home early enough anymore, plus Sir is afraid his job will not last until the new year. Our sex life has unfortunately, but understandably, fallen to the side.

Until last night, when Sir returned downstairs from our bedroom and dropped the little satin bag that my BenWa ball lives in on the papers I was looking at for work. I looked up at him, mentally hoping this was what I thought it was, and I was correct. Sir ordered me to wear the ball today at work. All day. And then when I get home, he is going to maul me. Looking forward to it. The last time he did this, I was in between ending my job at Helljob and starting this one, so I was stuck at the house all day, fantasizing. This will be more difficult since I have to contribute to the workplace. Oh well. I dub this the BEN WA CHALLENGE.

Hopefully this is the kickstart we needed to get back on track. I've been keeping up with the non-sexual side of our arrangement, but it is hard to get things ready for someone who is already home two hours before you. I've also been wanting to get back in the habit of eating better and working out, plus going for walks. The weather is finally starting to cooperate and hopefully I can start some good habits.

My goal this week: realize that I am someone to be proud of.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment