Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back in the Game

As instructed, I wore my Ben Wa ball all day at work yesterday. I think I need to buy a heavier one or something because after a few hours, I couldn't really feel it anymore. But it was lovely, either way. I checked my phone on the way to my car and saw a text from Sir, telling me to have a safe drive and to come inside, get freshened up, and put on whatever outfit was laying on the bed for me. I arrived home, very excited, and rushed up to get ready.

Sir came in, dressed in all black (I could tell he had spent way too much time thinking about this all day), and laid out the paddle, a dowel rod, some rope, and a crappy old tie that we have used as a blindfold or makeshift handcuffs. As had been laid out for me, I was wearing a white push-up bra, white hipsters, and white thigh high stockings. Sir told me that he really liked this outfit on me, and then the fun began. He actually only used the tie on me, tied around my neck loosely as a collar and then looped through the back strap of my bra so that he could direct me with a sort of handle.

After slapping my hands away from unzipping him, he did it himself while lecturing me that I did not have permission to touch him yet, and definitely not with my hands. He pulled himself out and shoved into my mouth, making a moaning noise when he felt how deep he could go. We've been working on dampening my gag reflex, and I actually found an article online that gives suggestions on how build up your tolerance using a toothbrush while brushing your teeth. I brush my tongue too, and you just brush a little further back every time, doing it a little longer each time. It has actually helped quite a bit.

Sir also said that I was not allowed to check my email for a couple days, which is not feasible for me. He bought something naughty online and didn't want me to see, so I had him go onto my phone and move the confirmation so that I wouldn't be able to see it. I'm intrigued. Hopefully it will be here by this weekend.

While I was making dinner, we had a discussion about how things are progressing in terms of the D/s thing, and I think he is really getting into it. Its in his personality anyway, at least with me, and it was just a matter of making sure I was really enjoying it. He was concerned because lately I haven't been able to "finish" when we are in the throes of passion. :) And he was worried that it was his fault or something. I think he is just super excited by this whole new dynamic and I'm not worried because that gives him an excuse to torture me later with the vibrator.

Also, he asked me if I liked a certain position (I can't actually recall what one) because it made me feel like a dirty whore. I said yes, and he said I was damn right, I am a dirty whore. HIS dirty whore. Is it bad that I was really turned on? Just kidding, I don't care. I'll be his dirty whore anyday.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment