Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Night Fun

Sir woke me up with sex this morning, followed by an order to wear my ben wa balls, followed by a a few hours out doing whatever, followed by coming home to more sex. I was told to wear something more "appropriate" for a night of sexy time, so I put on one of my fancy nightgowns...and no underwear. Sir made me wear my collar for a few hours and tried putting the nipple clamps on my lady bits...which was disturbingly nice. I don't like the pinching feeling I got when he pulled them off, rather than unclamping them, but it was nice. I'm not going to lie.

This evening's activities include a bottle of wine and a movie...and probably some back door fun, if Sir gets his way and things cooperate.

I'm looking forward to it.

Always his,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment