Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back in Blogland

I came home from work today (Sir had the day off) and found a list of instructions for the next two weekdays. I read each item, feeling very happy that Sir had taken an interest in D/s again, since he has been so GRRRRR lately...until I got to Friday. I am to wear a skirt to work...I am to wear my ben wa ball...and I am not allowed to wear underwear.

I'm not allowed to wear underwear. To work.

My submissive side is loving this, but my vanilla side is freaking out. I don't think I have ever not worn underwear in public. Ever.

Is it bad that I am super excited?

I don't care. I'm excited. Sir is back. Now I have to come back and put the s in the D/s. I've been slacking because he's been in such a crappy mood all the time...and that has put ME in a crappy mood.

Always His,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment