Awakening my inner submissive

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Submissive Sunday

We went to see Sir's parents for the day yesterday...Sir ordered me to wear my hair down and I had to ask him for everything. We went to an outdoor festival and I had to ask if I could have wine, something to eat, etc. We played it off like I had left my purse at the house and had forgotten my money...but Sir and I knew better. Haha.

We came back this morning, and Sir is taking a nap while I take care of the house. I have to make some food to bring to my parents' house tonight, do the laundry, and generally clean things up. We weren't expecting to go anywhere yesterday, so the house is not as kept up as it should be. With Sir taking a nap, I've got nothing to do but clean up. And watch TV. But mostly clean up.

I've got a lot to do before I wake Sir up...


Always His,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment