Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Making Routines

Since Sir's work hours have changed, my morning hours have also changed. I don't get to make him breakfast anymore, since he is long gone by the time I get out of bed. Like I mentioned in earlier posts, I haven't been following my (or Sir's) list of morning chores because of this, and also in part because I am lacking in motivation in the mornings.

So yesterday, I had some free time and decided to make some lists. I haven't done this in a while. I made a list of things I want to get done this weekend, a list of things I SHOULD get done this weekend, and a workout/health plan to get ready for October--since my GYN confirmed that I am not knocked up. In my secret Pinterest habit, I have been reading up on different aspects of having a baby and I think I am going to try to go natural. I also realized that in order to have the best chance of success at that, I am going to have to FINALLY get off my ass and get in shape.

So my healthy/baby plan includes a goal of 25 pounds of weight loss between June 1 and October 1. This is roughly one pound per week, plus a little extra. I made a workout plan of cardio, plus arm/leg exercises, plus one day of yoga/meditation (which I am really hoping will help with my headaches). The weekends are free days. Once our snack food stash (which is not very large to begin with) is gone, I will not be replenishing it. I will be buying more fruits and veggies for snacks. I am going to start weaning myself off of coffee, which I think may be behind my migraines. I will start with alternating coffee and tea, and will be drinking more water when at home. I drink plenty at work, but I notice that I never drink as much on the weekends or once I get home.

On to the kink!

Sir found an old pair of Easter bunny ears this morning while cleaning up this morning and handed them to me. I asked him why he was handing me bunny ears, and he said that if I didn't start doing more around the house, he was going to get me a pink leotard or something and glue a poofball tail to my ass and make me wear the ears around while I cleaned. His own personal Playboy bunny.

He also told me that he wants to bang me in the ass soon. He's been holding back because I haven't been feeling well and he has been stressed as hell, but I am thinking he is going to try it sometime this weekend. Can't say I'm not looking forward to it.

Always his,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment