Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Possession

After two days of epic bitchiness on my part, lots of crying (also on my part), and some new-ish rules on Sir's part for me, he gave me the mystery item he had ordered online last week. He laid out an outfit for me to put on, watched as I changed, and then told me to stand in front of the mirror and close my eyes. I felt something being wrapped around my neck, and then felt pinching at my nipples.

I opened my eyes. It was a leather collar that wrapped around my neck, making it hard to tilt my head. It fastened like a belt buckle in the back, and then a metal loop holds two chains, at the end of which are two adjustable nipple clamps.

I was very pleasantly shocked, excited, and very aroused. Sir fastened the clamps on, which I was initally worried about. What if they were too tight? They are amazing. I love them. And then he bent me over, shoved a butt plug in, gave me three clit-Os with the pink vibrator, and made me ask him if I could orgasm while using his title. "Can I please come, Sir??!!"

Then, when I was a numb body on the bed, he began taking my ass. He gripped my throat, whispering filthy things. He told me I was a dirty whore, a slut, his property, his possession, that I was his to do whatever he wanted with. I was too far gone to finish with him, but he seemed to enjoy himself immensely.

I am not allowed to wear the collar unless he is there. I was distracted all day today by it, and then realized about fifteen minutes before I left work that I had a giant shadowy bruise on my hand from his hand gripping mine as I climaxed. Oh well.

This weekend promises to be full of more clampy goodness. Plus he has some kind of date planned.

Always his,

HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment