Awakening my inner submissive

Friday, October 25, 2013

A special contract from Sir

Vacation was fantastic. Sir and I got to walk along the beach, managed to have very quiet sex so his parents wouldn't overhear, and generally had a great time. SO much seafood!

I came home from work last night and found Sir hiding upstairs with my computer. After several minutes of playing the "what are you doing?' "nothing" game, I gave up and made dinner. I had just finished when Sir came down and set an envelope in front of my spot at the table with orders not to open it until after dinner.

I was intrigued.

When I was finally allowed to read it, Sir told me to grab the envelope and come sit on his lap. He put his hand down my pants and told me to open it up and read it out loud.

Every so often, I will have a long weekend. Sir wrote out his expectations for me, Possession, and did so in great detail. I am to wear my ben wa balls every day, putting them in every morning and only removing them with permission from Sir before bed. I am allowed to take them out to shower. I am to call Sir before noon each day and ask permission to put my butt plug in, wear it for an hour, and then call again to ask permission to remove it. I am not allowed to orgasm without permission, and I am to thank him each time I am allowed to. I'm not allowed to wear pajamas to bed. There are three pages in all, and I was very shocked and excited that Sir had written this whole thing out.

My rules for today include dressing in a skirt and no panties and leaving my hair down because I am Sir's slut and sex toy and my only purpose is to serve him. <--direct quote from contract.

Sir has started referring to me as Possession in text messages. I can still use personal pronouns because I don't like referring to myself in third person, and Sir doesn't call himself that either. They are more like terms of endearment for the other person to use.

My jobs for today are finished. I have worn the balls all day, worn the butt plug, cleaned up the house, gone shopping, and am wearing a short black skirt and a deep cut black sweater. I hope Sir approves.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment