Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Too Long

It has been too long since my last post. Quick update: I love nipple clamps.

Sir bought me a nipple clamping collar several days ago, and I effing love it. Last weekend, he told me that I needed to make breakfast, but I needed to wear the clamps while doing so. He slid the collar on, attached the clamps, and slipped my sleep shirt back on, since it was nice out and we had the windows open. Besides the fact that I like wearing the clamps/collar, it was a thrill to wear them in the house with the shades up and the windows open. Breakfast was good too. The sex after breakfast was lovely as well.

Since then, it has been slightly more normal. We are gearing up for a vacation in a few weeks, so things are getting hectic--today's mission from Sir is to find a new swimsuit. The one I have is from high school and the elastic has completely broken down. That is code for "I might as well just swim naked since it will fall off anyway" and that isn't an appropriate look for vacationing with the inlaws.

I've started a new schedule at work that lets me have one day off during the week, plus weekends. It means longer hours, but that extra day is going to help immensely. I can go shopping for groceries, clean up around the house, and generally get things back in order so that Sir and I have the weekend for fun things. Like nipple clamps and sex.

The house is kind of a disaster since neither of us has really been keeping up on it. I have my work cut out for me today.

Always His,
HLA

No comments:

Post a Comment