Awakening my inner submissive

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gifts

My gifts from Sir arrived in the mail the other day. One pink butt plug and one ben wa ball. The butt plug is VERY nice--It is a Doc Johnson one with a sort of handle and narrowed end that leads to the handle...so it will stay in. Which it does. Sir told me I could try one of them out last night, but only one. I chose the butt plug. I put it in and walked around, shocked that it actually stayed in. He made me go downstairs and then come back upstairs to see if it would stay, and it did. I'm so excited. I think he will make me wear it this weekend when we go shopping.

Tomorrow is skirt day...I am supposed to wear a skirt at least once a week to work and I have been slacking.

Since I seem to need more time to wake up in the morning, I am going to get up half an hour earlier tomorrow morning in the hopes of being awake enough to walk on the treadmill. I will also be bringing my ipod to work so that I can listen to music on my breaks and walk around outside, if it is nice. If not, I can walk around the corridors of the office. My lower back has been noticeably tighter and feels almost bruised--and I don't think that Sir is to blame. I sit at a desk almost all day, and I think maybe my ass muscles are atrophying or something. I'm going to look up a very SIMPLE (or I won't do it) yoga/stretch sequence for the mornings in the hopes of knocking the back pain out.

Apart from my complete and utter failure to do my damn workouts, I think that things are improving in terms of my submission. I really need to work out on Friday, if all else fails, because otherwise he won't let me wear my ben wa ball to work. Maybe he will join them together and let me wear both of them. That would make for an interesting day.

Gotta get some sleep if I plan on waking up early to get some treadmill time in tomorrow. Working on improving my bedtime ritual as well, and this shit takes time.

Always His,

His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment