Awakening my inner submissive

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Almost Friday...

It is almost Friday...and that means that tomorrow, I get to wear my weekend collar and my ben wa ball to work. Yay!

Sir and I went shopping yesterday in InternetLand. I am spoiled. We ordered a butt plug that is supposed to be wearable under clothes (because he wants me to wear it out in public sometime), and a new, heavier ben wa ball. This new one is heavier than my current one and also can link to the current one and you can wear two at once. I'm looking forward to next week. *insert evil grin*

Sir and I were shopping in a real store last week, and they had a bin of clearance junk. He picked up a tennis ball on a strap for the dog, and threw it into the cart. When we got home and were unloading all the stuff, he playfully smacked my ass with it. Unfortunately, the dog lost her toy because its a very good ass-smacker. She never really saw it though, so I don't think she missed it. :)

Sir has decreed that I will start walking on the treadmill for half an hour in the mornings. This is partially because I have been saying that I would do that for weeks, partially because I know that I need to start being healthier, and partially because I am off my birth control and we are both trying to start making healthier choices. We had a discussion the other day, because Sir thinks that he has been gaining weight since changing jobs and I really want to lose some weight too. According to my BMI, I should weight about 50 pounds less than what I do. I think (and Sir agrees with me) that if I really weighed my optimal BMI weight, I would be creepy, nasty thin. I am happy with having curves, I just want CURVES, not pudge. My personal goal is to get down to a comfortable size 12 and/or maintain my current size in the event that I become pregnant. My current size, for full disclosure, is a 16 or a tight 14. Most of my pants are 14s, but they are so well-worn that they fit on non-bloaty days.

I think that being off my birth control is doing excellent things to my libido and helping my motivation as well. I don't drag quite as much and I feel really excited about getting things done. Maybe my thyroid meds are finally working...or they were reacting with my birth control and not being absorbed as well as they should have been. I'm hypothyroid, in case you haven't read my blog from now to the beginning (lol).

Gotta head to bed if I'm going to be up running marathons in the morning. Wish me luck!

Always His,

His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment