Awakening my inner submissive

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Le Weekend

So, yesterday was panty-free Friday.

And I liked it.

Sir had told me Wednesday that I was not allowed to wear underwear on Friday and that I also had to wear my ben wa ball all day. So Friday morning came along, I did my usual thing and got ready for work. After showering, I pulled on a pair of boxers and threw on an old T shirt, remembering that I wasn't allowed to wear underwear. I dried my hair, did my makeup, and laid out my outfit--a skirt, as per Sir's directions, a top, and a pair of heels, also per Sir's directions.

I put my ball in, then pulled up the skirt and got dressed. It felt so strange to not wear underwear. That was pretty much every other thought in my head all day.

Sir made dinner when I got home, which was a very nice surprise. He grilled steaks, and we had a new red wine that was delicious. He made me show him right when I got home that I wasn't wearing underwear, and said "good girl" in that voice that makes me melt.

After dinner, we finished the bottle of wine between the two of us and had some rampant sexy time. Today, we were watching TV and he all of a sudden pulled up a listing on the tablet of an anal hook for me. He also wants to get me another play collar that is just a collar and D rings so we can attach whatever we want to it.

I really must bring my submissive side back out on display. She doesn't like to hide. :)  Sir has also said that I don't seem as "subby" as I used to be, so in light of that, I am going to make a list of 5 rituals that I am going to start doing to set myself back in that role.

1. Setting up Sir's coffee each evening before bed.
2. Ask him for instructions each evening before bed, preferably while kneeling beside his chair.
3. Complete my own bedtime preparations (brush out hair, skin creams, etc.)
4. If I get a new collar, kneel in front of Sir each day upon getting home so that he can put it on me.
5. Wait for him to tell me that I can start eating when we eat together.

And the weekend is only half over...what shenanigans will Sunday bring?

Always His,

His Lady Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment