Awakening my inner submissive

Monday, May 26, 2014

Another break...

.....and I'm back.

I finally caught up on my blog reading list, and I have missed it more than I realized. There has been some upheaval in our house over the last few weeks, and I think maybe that is why we have slowed the D/s (and why I haven't been blogging).

Sir's job situation is in the shitter right now. He is throwing out applications left and right, but isn't hearing anything back. He will be going out of town--overnight--in a few months (provided he doesn't get something else), and neither of us is happy about that. We haven't been apart overnight since we got married. The really crappy thing is that this isn't even part of his job, but the person who is supposed to do it is sick and won't be able to, and since Sir has to have a job, he can't just quit.

The only bad thing about my job is the traffic I have to drive in on my way home. I have tried every route that I can think of and the shortest route is still too long. It wouldn't be so bad if Sir didn't have to get up so early, but with his job situation now, he is getting up even earlier than he used to...so I feel like I need to have dinner ready the moment I come through the door so that we aren't eating and then going directly up to bed.

I can't remember if I mentioned it in the last post, but I went back on my birth control in response to Sir's job situation. We decided I will go off of it for good in October, because we aren't going to let his job dictate our lives, but I think going off (for the first time in 10 years) and then going right back on again messed up my hormones or something because we never seem to want to play at the same time anymore.

The only bright spot in all of this is that I have been so preoccupied with other things that I have slacked off on housework--so Sir made me a weekly schedule of things I have to get done around the house. Since I am not getting up with him anymore (because it is far too early), he has set a schedule for my mornings so that the house stays relatively intact throughout the week.

Besides that, nothing much to report. I'll try to update more, because I enjoy having a venting space, but with everything else going on right now, I'm not sure that I will have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment